Thursday, July 1, 2010

Given Circumstances

As I did not realize that I needed to list given circumstances before casting actors, I am now going to do so and probably re-think my tentative cast. Here are the given circumstances that I feel that I need to cast someone who could play the role of the particular actor well. The given circumstances that I have listed mainly deal with what those characters look like - so this will help me in choosing a cast that will at least look the parts. After I do the character analysis for each character in the script, I will then be able to choose an actor based on what roles they have played in other such movies, plays, tv shows, etc. so they could play the role of whatever character well.

Lenny Magrath:
30 years old
Round figure and face
The oldest of three sisters

Chick Boyle:
29 years old
The sisters' first cousin
Yellow hair
Shiny red lips
Brightly dressed matron
Wears size extra petite stockings

Doc Porter:
30 years old
Attractively worn man
Has slight limp that detracts from his quiet seductive quality
Appears slightly older than what he really is
Married and has two children
Meg's old boyfriend

Meg Magrath:
27 years old
The middle sister
Chick says she had a loose reputation in high school
Has sad, magic eyes
Went to Hollywood to pursue singing career
Smokes cigarettes
Works for a dog food company

Babe Botrelle:
24 years old
The youngest sister
Always the prettiest and most perfect of the three sisters
Angelic face and fierce, volatile eyes
Lenny says she is out of jail on bail

Barnette Lloyd:
26 years old
Babe's lawyer
Slender
Intelligent
Has an almost fanactical intensity that he subdues by sheer will

No comments:

Post a Comment